Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, April 16, 2012

MINECRAFT FOR FREE!

How To Get Minecraft for Free!

Ever since my favorite website for playing Minecraft for free (Minecraftforfree.com) has been shut down, I have been looking for a better way. Well, I did find one so I'll share it. Follow every step!

1.


2.

Create an acount or log in.

3.

Mineshafter's home page.

4.

Now read carefully. Create an account. BUT, type in your Minecraft name and password.

5.

Now go to mineshafter.appspot.com/downloads and choose proxy for players and download it.

6.

This will open. Now go to the login bar and input your minecraft name and password.


7.

PLAY THE GAME ALREADY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I tried it and it works!!! But there it doesn't say I have the game on Minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete