Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, April 27, 2012

MW3 or Battlefield 3, which is better?

MW3 or Battlefield 3, which is better?

    I have been stumped on a question many people have had. Which one is the better game? Now I know there are many people who have already decided, or these games will become old. But, I still will talk about the
two.

MW3:

(ABOVE) I'm guessing that this is survival mode. (BELOW) Trailer of MW3. 
    
    Let me start off with the good things. MW3 has a good enough story and multiplayer. It has a large array of weapons you can choose in modes like survival or multiplayer. Really, except for some things, MW3 is close to Battlefield. Now it goes downhill. First, the one thing I hate the most is that you CANNOT use vehicles PERIOD in the whole game. ( Except story mode of course). I think that they should learn that using vehicles in every mode can really help their sales. In MW3 there is non-destructible maps. (There is things in story you can blow up). Well I don't know the situation in Battlefield, in MW3, in survival mode, you have to buy your guns to survive. Well I guess you can pick up the enemies, but theirs are not the best. On to Battlefield 3.

Battlefield 3:

 (ABOVE)The building is falling. (BELOW) Battlefield 3, what it looks like.
    This game I really wish I had more than MW3. It just takes gaming to a whole new level. To me, the graphics are better, maps are better, everything is better. Now the ground breaking game play has a lot to do with the fact that 99.99999% of the map is destructible. Yeah and you can use vehicles in all modes. Did I forget too tell you that you can fly a JET! While MW3 only has you landing in one or being on a jeep (in story mode ONLY). Yeah well I really think you already know the winner by now. If MW3 actually wants to be #1, it has to change drastically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment